There is so much time-wasting bullshit out there, but the Hyperbole of Hyperborea has got my smalls in a knot! The facts are that Rhesus Negative blood groups are attracting a huge amount of online traffic, due in part to increasing conspiracy theories on the origin of so-called ‘Repitilian, Serpent or Dragon blood’! Where there’s a conspiracy theory, there’s always some gobshite on the make; scaring the bejesus out of decent folk to gain advantage. So with that in mind, let me throw my two pence worth into the debate before finding myself even more discombobulated than I already am.
Have you noticed that you start your Internet research on a Monday morning, however, come Friday night, the answer to your question still evades you, despite the trail of startling discoveries along the way; most of which are totally unrelated to your original quest? Furthermore, in order to add to your knowledge base on said topic, this usually requires the use of your credit card! Probably more than once. Its not called the ‘web’ for nothing! Everything is woven together, forming a web of interconnecting, constantly updating, ginormous data base, that is impossible for any of us to know in its entirety. Like a fly trapped in a spiders web, the World Wide Web can be just as lethal. This is not merely limited to wasting ones time, but can in the extreme, lead to altogether more deadly consequences.
Henceforth, the aim of this article is to provide you with the required information, in as short a time as is possible, and for no capital outlay! To that end the first section of this post will give you hard-core information, and the second section will examine one article based on the Indian legend of Hyperborea arguing that we have not discovered where the Pure Rhesus Negative blood originates from. Interesting and all as this maybe, and it does have a hook; one that attaches itself to the Reptilian conspiracy theory. Before moving on, this so-called species are said to wear protective suits of a scaly outer appearance, and this is where the whole Reptilian identifier originates, as found in Sumerian texts hence, they by description were not reptilian in form.
The Rh blood group system is divided into thirty-three categories; A, B & O are the primary ones, closely followed by the positive and negative markers thus, allowing for example Rh A + and Rh A – based on the fifty defined blood-group antigens; the five most significant are D, C, c, E, & e. The presence or absence of the D antigen are referred to as either positive or negative respectively. In short RhD negative is denoted by the absence of D-antigen, this blood group is more unusual than RhD positive, approximately 15% of the world’s population are RhD negative (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rh_blood_group_system). On a myth busting level the Rh factor was erroneously named the Rhesus Monkey (http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/books/NBK2269/). Furthermore, and a point of relevance, at least for me with reference to this post, the idea that RhD negative people are genetically more distant from the ‘Monkey’ is offensive to the Black community as they do not have the same numbers of RhD negatives and this has been interpreted as more ‘White Lies & White Supremacy’ (see http://www.africaresource.com/rasta/sesostris-the-great-the-egyptian-hercules/ishaq-speaks-the-rhesus-factor/). D antigen is a protein, with many parts, found on the surface of red blood cells, also known as the Rh factor, if you are D negative your red blood cells are devoid of D antigen.
There are numerous implications for any blood group, one of the fundamentally most important issues of a RhD negative is for women of child-bearing age. According to the NHS in England, all women are given a blood test at the start of their pregnancy; if they are RhD negative, they will be monitored for cross-contamination between the mother with RhD negative blood and a RhD positive baby in the womb as this can lead to Rhesus Disease in a sensitised mother; if left untreated it can result in a still-born baby, brain damage, learning difficulties, deafness or blindness. A sensitised mother has already been exposed to RhD positive blood, normally through a previous pregnancy. Rhesus Negative women will be administered anti-D immunoglobulin to help remove the RhD foetal blood cells before they can cause sensitisation (visit http://www.nhs.uk/conditions/Rhesus-disease/Pages/Introduction.aspx). Should a pregnancy be terminated through choice or accident, a RhD negative woman might be sensitised, Clinics offer anti D injections, in the case of miscarriage RhD negatives should seek medical advice.
Furthermore, in my opinion websites that promote the notion that RhD negatives are ‘special’ might consider the notion that we as individuals are all special. Many people experience ‘psychic episodes’, are above average intelligence, endure hardships giving birth and may claim to have been abducted by aliens. RhD negative is inherited genetically, but a theory that upholds the merits of inherited privilege over an egalitarian system is backwards, exclusionary and hurtful, as already noted above, and so will be touched on below, we are all products of our environment; subjects and objects with limits.
Myth buster number three; should you encounter claims that RhD O negative blood types cannot contract nor transmit HIV/AIDS, there is no scientific evidence to substantiate this urban myth (see http://genetics.thetech.org/ask/ask380).
Amid all of the hyperbole and crazy theories, one of the few things that can be stated with clarity is that if you are a rare blood type, you should consider donating blood, as it only keeps for thirty-five days, lives hang in the balance!
Section Two; Debunking the Hyperbole of Hyperborea.
There is one article in particular that can be found across numerous websites; although some of these appear quite reasonable, they should invest some time reading the articles published on their sites instead of posting disclaimers; especially sites that invite people to register with them; it does not instil confidence. In fact, you could argue that conspiracy theories are infectious; and I can’t help but wonder if they just want to sign-up young adults! The offending article is credited to Neill the unknown on several sites, but the accreditation is a variable, just not the text! Dated 2009, examining the correlation between Hyperborea and the RH Negative Bloodline of Scandinavians and Aryans, although the article appeared to start life as a ‘theory’, and at this point its important to point out that we all need to hear different beliefs however, the line should have been drawn before referring to the Gods of another faith as ‘evil entities’ including Elohim. Not happy at that, the author further assumes that ‘Nordic Aryan Aliens’ are ‘Fallen Watchers’, Reptilians that he concludes are evil rapists, but then he maintains that they could clone humans, but could not make humans and then finally utilises a ‘quote’ from the Old Testament that states the complete opposite of the latter statement, despite an extensive search the citation could not be found in the King James Bible (detailed below 12 & 13).
In respect of the much maligned Aryans, originally they were a nomadic tribe of Indo-Iranians; travelling between Iran and India from around 2700-350 BCE and nothing to do with Hitler’s blue-eyed, blond master race (Read more: http://www.disclose.tv/forum/top-10-crazy-aryan-theories-t66739.html#ixzz3QEJYM5OC). As for the Reptilians; should they happen to exist, they have my deepest sympathy, as targets of the supercilious social construct of good and evil, judged from a ill-informed perspective that maintains they are actually ‘Reptiles’ under their scaly space suits! Depicted as aliens, sons of God or gods, spiritual entities inhabiting physical avatars, pagan gods and goddesses, angels, demons, kings, queens, rapists and masters of genetic-engineering. In fact, Serpent culture in Ireland is associated with the Druids, when St. Patrick is said to have banished the snakes from our land, it is a symbolic reference to the casting out of Pagan Druids. This association of serpents, dragons and reptiles is a particular feature of Christianity, and can be witnessed again in the biblical book of Revelations that depicts a Seven Headed Red Dragon as the enemy of all! Much fear and cruelty has been perpetrated against innocent animals due to the hyperbole created to stoke up loyalty that might otherwise not exist using the construct of good and evil. Fallen angels are also tarred and feathered with the same brush, Lucifier the light bearer has been totally demonized, eventually qualifying as the Devil himself! That said there has been a cultural move to romanticise species previously represented as evil; for example ‘Fallen’ a novel written by Lauren Kate and made into a movie; although reliant on a good versus evil story line, it at least makes the point that some fallen angels and nephilim are easy on the eye with high levels of integrity; in Ireland the Tuatha Dé Danann are viewed similarly.
The concept of good and evil was created by religious philosopher Zoroaster, when he simplified the pantheon of ancient Iranian gods into two opposing forces Spenta Mainvu (‘progressive mentality’) and Angra Mainvu (‘destructive mentality’) under the god of ‘Illuminating Wisdom’ Ahura Mazda (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zoroastrianism). The construct of good versus evil is an easy sell ticket; look at any Hollywood movie, good guy always triumphs over bad in the end! Boring. Sadly as a much used ideal across society castigating the ‘Other’ as evil is generally unhelpful and does not benefit a society that needs to embrace difference. And as we have already seen, the idea of good versus evil is a frequently used tactic when attempting to justify ones own religious convictions.
Hyperbole of Hyperborea; the nuts and bolts of the theory.
1. Contests scientific theory that life began in Africa; believes that we should reconsider our assertions based on his dubious claim that the Scandinavian Mummies are the oldest archaeological indicators we have of where life began.
In fact the oldest Mummy is Otzi the Iceman found in the Otztal Alps bordering southern Austria and Northern Italy believed to have lived approximately 3,300 BCE (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/%C3%96tzi). Austria and Italy are not Scandinavian countries.
2. The author continues to argue that human’s are believed to have evolved from ‘monkeys’despite the ‘missing link’ in a manner that 19th century opponents of Darwinism would have been proud of.
3. Due to legends and languages it is believed that Scandinavian people inhabited earth before ‘the Ice Age’ and lived in Hyperborean regions, in a difficult to decipher paragraph the author seems to be saying that the Scandinavians lived in Hyperborea situated at the equator, when it was warm, prior to the Ice Age, and that as the continents shifted Hyperborea moved up to form the North Pole, the author writes ‘causing it’s inhabitants to migrate down to global areas in the world known as Atlantis, Lumeria etc.’
To be fair on this score Plate Tectonics is a relatively new and evolving scientific theory that does explain the spread of species in a global context. Lumeria is no longer considered to have any valid scientific basis, in mythology Lumeria was sunk by the gods after they discovered the inhabitants were engaging in acts of bestiality. Hyperborea was identified in the mythology of Helena Blavatsky to be the home of the second root race and Atlantis the home of the fourth root race. If I’ve missed a credible link to the prospects of finding Atlantis using Plate Tectonics theory , I apologise. Plato’s Atlantis has fascinated the world for millennia, many say that Knossos the ancient Minoan palace situated on the Greek island of Crete, established before 2000 BCE is connected with Atlantis; it is also said that a sunken island off Greece fits many descriptions of the mythical island.
4. The writer states that brown haired, brown-eyed people interbred with the Scandinavian blue-eyed, blondes, resulting in a variety of groups; the Basques, Anglo-Saxons, Scythians and Aryans.
The Berbers of Morocco have the highest percentage of RhD negative members across their society, reportedly even more than the Basques, some commentators speculate; on the basis of legend purely that when Atlantis sank the people migrated resulting in above average RhD negatives found among the Basques and Berber populations.
6. It is also claimed that the original Eves are RhD positive, located in Africa, that he associates with the Rhesus Monkey (already established to be erroneous and highly offensive to people from many races; effectively, insinuating that White people with RhD negative blood are born with the biologically inherited right to rule the world! Could be construed as either a far Right White Supremacy conspiracy theory; political agenda or may explain why so many RhD negative people are complaining that they are being hunted down), apparently the original Adams populated the Indian continent also North and South America.
Within the article it is not possible to understand if ‘Original Adam’ is RhD positive or negative. Although difficult to locate current figures for the distribution of RhD negatives blood groups in India and Africa according to Wikipedia are less than 1% of the population (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rh_blood_group_system)! I checked the World Health Organisation, but couldn’t source any figures; thought provoking or what?
7. Indian legends identify the North & South Poles as the ‘cradle of humanity’ (cradle of life), and it is further stated that Hindus believe that they are descended from the lowest of India’s four castes the sundras; a servant class.
8. The author claims that Bluebloods including the British Royal family also come from the lowest class, and stole the Divine Right to Rule from Scandinavian predecessors (conveniently) prior to recorded history. The Bluebloods of Europe may have traces of Scandinavian bloodlines and the Dark Race who might have been ‘Sea People’. The bluebloods can be traced to the biblical Tribe of Dan and Cain, said to have red hair, green-eyes; referring to them as the Serpent or Reptilian bloodline. They migrated to Spain, France and the British Isles with the aid of the ‘Sea People’ he also says that the Phoenicians as Siberians of Russia, the Yakuts, Sakha and the Buryats transported The Tribe of Dan from the Middle East between 1200-800BCE. Furthermore, he argues that this race of people are hybrids with a mixture of the Reptilian and Neanderthal DNA. The gene for red hair is attributed to the Neanderthal race and the author stipulates that ‘if this is true’ then they are not the original bloodline on earth as they have ‘demonic’ Reptilian DNA.
The mythical race of supernatural beings known as the Tuatha Dé Danann are believed to have come to Ireland in 1897 BCE, their rule ceased when they were defeated in battle by the the Sons of Míl Espaíne; known as the Milesians from Spain in 1477 BCE according to the pseudo-biblical history of Ireland recorded in the Lebor Gabála Érenn. It also tells us the Tuatha Dé Danann arrived in Ireland, under a cloak of dark clouds, having learned the magical crafts in the northern islands of Falias, Gorias, Findias and Murias. The Tribe of Dan are regularly identified as the Tuatha Dé Danann, but are we now to believe that our pride and joy are ‘demonic’ reptiles? Many Irish families claim descent from the Tuatha Dé Danann and Faery culture is held in high esteem throughout Ireland. Indeed the gods and goddess of the Tuatha Dé Danann are worshipped today by followers of Celtic Paganism around the world.
9. Hindu’s ancient history focuses on spiritual traditions from far-away lands; the North Pole is known as Hyperborea, the Land of the Gods. Seemingly it is believed that the Garden of Eden was in Hyperborea when it was warm. Legend identifies Scandinavians as the original race in Hyperborea, until the gods fell to earth raping and manipulating DNA of the original earthlings. The author points out the similarities between ‘these evil gods’ and the ‘Fallen Angels’ (actually they are called ‘the sons of God’ in the bible, and God was pretty quick to pick up on the wickedness of men too) that he believes ‘we’ refer to as the Nordic Aryan Alien. He also adds that as far back as ancient Sumer in modern day Iraq legends exist of Reptilian aliens/gods that created a hybrid race that sat on all the thrones of ancient kingdoms.
The last statement is about the only thing that I can agree with, and have to observe that there is a clear cultural schism between this author and Neill the unknown.
10. The author announces that scientists should search for the pure RhD negative source in Hyperborea instead of stopping with the Serpent bloodlines of Europe, accusing them of jumping to incorrect conclusions that it has come from an alien race! Also credits Jesus (Yashua) and his creative forces known as the ‘Aeons or the Watchers’ with creating the earth and life.
Silly me. I thought that God was credited with creating heaven and earth (Genesis 1.1)!
11. Originally ‘men’ were created in the image of Watchers, by Watchers, and their spirits were then placed into these physical avatars in our 3-Dimensional world.
Although ‘The War in Heaven’ (Revelations) is alluded to the writer refers to it as a ‘fight’ that resulted in the expulsion of Watchers that then went onto become the Nordic Aryan Aliens interfering with humans. My money is on the Seven Headed Red Dragon!
12. Neill the unknown writes that Yaldabaoth the Demiurge created more aliens in the sky, these too came to earth, including Yahweh Ildabaoth the Demiurge, one of Yaldobaoth six sons, this is the god that the writer identifies as the ‘evil entity the Judah Jews worshipped’. The Israelites deemed to have worshipped the Nordic Aryan Alien or ‘Fallen Watcher’ of the Elohim.
13. The article also reprimands those ‘falling for the “Alien Agenda”‘ believing that the demonic entities, we wrongly call aliens today created human beings. Then he tells the reader that these entities are not capable of creating human beings at any time! He says that he is quoting from the Old Testament to back up his argument ‘these entities did have the ability to rape women and clone hybrids using human reptilian, animal and bird DNA which is how the “Serpent Bloodlines” were created. This illicit sexual activity with the gods is the actual meaning behind ORIGINAL SIN.
Here endeth the hyperbole of Hyperborea, an illustration of the yarns spun over the web, to people desperately searching for answers and implications of the Rhesus Negative blood group. The social construct of good versus evil has been used to label entities worshipped by ‘Other’ that are of no consequence in this tale. Unknown species castigated and demonized, coupled with an uncommon biblical knowledge, and the basing of legend as factual. Race has not escaped unscathed; excluding the majority, as a minority have had their egos massaged by illusions of grandeur usually under the rubric of ‘dragon blood’.